Thursday, September 29, 2011

"September Best Of"

 All of there pictures are my favorites as they turned out very well and just the lighting and placements of the objects are very well out. I like how the lighting in the picture of the peppers turned out. On one side, it is light and on the other side it is dark.
 The picture with the apple is a very neat picture to me as it is the only red thing in the photo which makes it even better. I think this picture could have been better if the leaves were black and white and just the apple was the only colored object in the picture.
 Cooper. He likes to play on the hay bails especially when my younger brother and sister are up there with him. He kinda goes crazy then. He usually poses very well for pictures.
This picture is probably me most favorite picture that I have taken. The way the grass is in the way of the   ball is really neat to me and the way the ball is positioned in the grass is very appealing.

2 comments: