Monday, October 17, 2011

"The Change Of Seasons"

When I saw my address plate with the grass in front of it, I knew that I had to take a picture of it. What I would change about this picture is that I would have liked for there to be a blue sky in it somewhere. But I also like it how it is. 

 What an awesome picture! The sky was not as blue before so I made it more blue to see what would happen, to see if I would like it better, and what do you know...I did like it better. Just the fact that the branch has lost all of its needles is pretty neat but the branches above it have not lost its needles yet, so that is what I like about it.
 On this picture, I wish that the rock was not on the leaf but the wind was so strong that day that the leaf would not stay on the ground by itself. So if I wanted the picture I had no choice but to put the leaf on top of it. But over all, it turned out very well.
This is a died tree in the woods in front of my house. This picture was originally in color but my teacher told me to see what would happen if it was in black and white. I think I like it better in black and white.

1 comment:

  1. On that top photo-try to figure out WHY you like it? What is in it that you think is good, why do you think it turned out, or why didi it touch you?

    The pine branch shot has grown (pun intended) on me.

    ReplyDelete