Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Best Of...

 This picture is my most favorite picture out of all of the pictures that I have taken and trust me, there is a lot! What I like about this picture is that you can see the geese flying through the sky and all of the different colors in the sky are appealing to the eye. I love this picture and I hope you do too!
 This picture to me is mysterious. The original picture was in color and the reflection of the trees in the water were upside down. I then flipped the trees to be right side up and made the picture black and white. To me, it looks better this way (in black and white) and not in color.
This picture is amazing to me. The way the water looks and the way the color of the leaves stick out and pop out of the water. If you look closely, you can also see the speckles on the rocks that are in the water. This picture took me a long time to edit with a little help from my teacher, it turned out very very well.

These are my Best Of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hallie -- You're right. This is a "Best". I really love looking at this photo. I'm an "old" grad of NHS ('55) and enjoy following along with the photography coming out of the photo class at NHS. A far cry from my day! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete