Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CD Project

Back Cover
 This is my CD project. The top picture is the back of the CD. The name of my artist is Scotty Cozy and he also plays the best classical music on a piano. I really enjoyed doing this project but it was also kind of nerve racking and it took a lot of time. I think that coming up with the song titles was the hardest because you just had to think of random song titles. It may seem easy but it really was not that easy.
Front Cover
 This picture is the front of the CD cover. This is my favorite  one out of the 3 sides and think it turned out really well. As I was taking the pictures, it was hard to make them look like they do. I adjusted the contrast to make the keys stick out a little more and there was also kind of a brownish tint to them so I also made them black and white. This on turned out very well in my opinion and it is my favorite.
Inside Cover
This is the inside cover. The inside cover I just wanted to make simply and easy. I just pasted two pictures onto a blank document and called it good. But I also did turn up the contrast and made it black and white as this picture had a brownish tint to it. The project took me almost a week to complete but I believe that it was worth it. I very much did enjoy this project and I hope you enjoy looking at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment