Monday, January 16, 2012

Portraits - Willow and Jung Jin

 Willow. Sister. Best Friend. 12. She is a great person to model for me. She always helps out with my photography projects and I am so thankful for her doing that.
 Jung Jin. Korean Exchange Student. 6th Grade. Funny. Friend. Jung Jin has been staying with my family for 2 weeks now and she is funny and my family enjoys having her around. Jung Jin knows english very well which is good because everyone can understand her. You can hold an hour long conversation with her which is also very good because she likes to tell people about Korea and her home and siblings.
Here they are together. They have been great friends since Jung Jin has gotten here. They are always together and they are enjoyable to be around.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so the image of Willow may be one of the best portraits I've seen in a long time. Very "Erika Larson-esque" for sure. Love the mood, the simplicity and it shows her personality very very well. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete