Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Water.

This picture turned out very well. The shutter speed was 1/30, the aperture was f 3.5 and the focal length was 5mm. I would not change anything about this picture. I like it a lot.
The shutter speed on this picture was 1/30, the aperture was f/ 3.5 and the focal length was 5mm. The thing I would change about his picture would have to be the land on the top right hand corner. I wanted to crop that out but I could not do that with out cropping out the ice in the upper left hand corner.
The shutter speed in this picture was 1/50, the aperture was f/ 4.0 and the focal length was 5mm. Just like the top picture, there is nothing I would change about this picture. I like it in black and white rather than in color.

1 comment:

  1. The bottom one is very interesting-I would, however, crop off that top left corner, which is a little distracting from the forms of the ice and water below. Good in B&W.

    ReplyDelete